Contact us for more information
Benefits for the business:
- Upskill staff members
- Increase teamwork and morale as staff become more aware of how to communicate effectively and support colleagues
- The course offer can be used as a staff benefit or as part of a development scheme
- Increase the health, safety and security of the workplace as the course covers this.
Benefits for employees:
- Gain a nationally recognised qualification
- Enhance both personal skills and professional development
- Courses are delivered as distance learning, allowing learners to choose when and where to study
- Personal tutors are assigned to ensure learners have the support needed.
NCFE Level 2 Extended Certificate in Understanding Stewarding at Spectator
This programme will provide learners with an introduction to the role of a steward at spectator events. Learners will develop knowledge and understanding of the key concepts which underpin spectator control, monitoring crowds, controlling spectator movement, communication, teamwork and health and safety.
- Unit 1: How stewards control the entry, exit and movement of spectators at events
- Unit 2: How stewards monitor crowds and respond to potential crowd problems at spectator events
- Unit 3: How stewards prepare for spectator events
- Unit 4: How to respond to injuries, illnesses and other emergencies at spectator events
- Unit 5: Understand how effective teams work
- Unit 6: Health and safety in a work environment
- Unit 7: Fire safety principles
- Unit 8: Safeguarding children and vulnerable people at spectator events.
- Online course