Contact us for more information
Benefits for the business:
- Upskill staff members
- Increase teamwork and morale as staff become more aware of how to communicate effectively and support colleagues
- The course offer can be used as a staff benefit or as part of a development scheme
- Increase the health, safety and security of the workplace as the course covers this.
Benefits for employees:
- Gain a nationally recognised qualification
- Enhance both personal skills and professional development
- Courses are delivered as distance learning, allowing learners to choose when and where to study
- Personal tutors are assigned to ensure learners have the support needed.
CACHE Level 2 Certificate in Awareness of Mental Health Problems
In 2013, 75% of people with mental health problems in the UK admitted that they have shied away from having close personal relationships as a result of their condition. A shocking 82% said they felt embarrassed and ashamed of their problem.
These figures reinforce the fact that anyone who works around people with mental health problems needs to understand each condition and each person fully, whilst knowing how to care for them effectively.
This thought-provoking qualification will develop the learners’ understanding of what is involved when working with people with mental health problems.
- Unit 1: Understanding mental health
- Unit 2: Understanding stress
- Unit 3: Understanding anxiety
- Unit 4: Understanding phobias
- Unit 5: Understanding depression
- Unit 6: Understanding post-natal depression
- Unit 7: Understanding bipolar disorder
- Unit 8: Understanding schizophrenia
- Unit 9: Understanding dementia
- Unit 10: Understanding eating disorders
- Unit 11: Understanding attention deficit hyperactivity disorder
- Unit 12: Understanding obsessive-compulsive disorder
- Unit 13: Understanding post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Paper-based or online assessments