Education and Training 6502 Award
This award is an introduction to teaching that will give an insight into the roles, responsibilities and relationships in education and training, how to plan and deliver inclusive teaching/training sessions and how to assess and give constructive and developmental feedback.
This qualification is for those:
- would like an introduction to teaching in the education and training sector, or
- are seeking career progression within their area of work, and/or
- teach on a one-to-one and/or group basis.
The Award in Education and Training covers
- Roles, responsibilities and relationships in education and training
- Understanding and using inclusive learning and teaching approaches in education and training
- Understanding the principles and practices of assessment in education and training
Courses are available in YOUR PLACE OF WORK. To find out more contact Skills for Security.
There are no upcoming events at this time.